Planning for your family’s future after you are gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Wade and Wade can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your Will and other important legal documents
- At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered. Visit our Powers of Attorney page for more information.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our solicitor.