At Wade and Wade we understand that dealing with a deceased’s estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies
- Applying for Probate of the Will
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Collecting estate financial assets including pension schemes, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with our Solicitor.